1. Introduction, requirements for gaining maximum benefits, definition of stress, etymology, causes and consequences of stress, signs of stress and stressors , how stress effects the body and mind.
2. Stress and psycho-somatic ailments, stress and the heart, stress and immunity, stress and digestion, attacking stress in general, conventional methods, yoga perspective, psychological well-being.
3. Yoga as a complete life science, a model of mental health, transformation of human personality, the body-mind connection, release of muscular knots by gentle stretching.
4. Energizers and tranquillizers, releasing tension from voluntary muscles, practices for removing computer eye –symdom and repetitive strain injury of the muscles, office yoga.
5. Stress on job, do a stress audit, balance of work and leisure, elimination of environmental stress in the work place, freedom from physical , mental and emotional tensions.
6. Relaxation-the initial steps, invocation of energy, the power of total mind, meditation for mental medication, resting more deeply.
7. Diet and stress, reduction of chemical stress, relaxing with herbs, age reversal.
8. Mental exercises, bio-feedback, increasing memory function, development of mental potentialities.
Objective:- The workshop will ensure total freedom from the impact of stress. Moreover daily practice of the simple techniques for 5 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes at night keeps perfect health of the body and mind.
Methodology:- The learning methods adopted are highly effective and participative. It is a combination of formal teaching, relaxation sessions and static stretching movements, all of which are done sitting on the chair.
Who can attend:- MD’s, CEO’s, HR professionals, health care personnel, teachers, social workers, physiotherapists and psychologists. The course is open to all, both men and women, regardless of age or present physical condition.
Duration of the course:- The full course is generally conducted in two days (from 9am to 5 pm each day).A short version can be of any duration, even 90 minutes .
Question-answer session: All Your Questions will be answered at the end of the workshop.
Aids to follow up: An instruction manual and two CD’s (one on yoga Nidra and the other on chakra balancing) will be provided to each participant.